We researched sooooo many collagen supplements, for taste and results and we believe this is The Best Anti Ageing Collagen Supplement
Collagen Powder Shots 300g. Food Supplement providing Marine Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C and B Vitamins. Easy to take, drink.
Collagen is a natural skeletal protein and is one of the body’s most abundant components, making up nearly 80% of the body’s skin, muscles and connective tissue. It is thought that from the age of 25, your body’s collagen levels deplete at a rate of 1.5% per annum. This means that by the age of 35 your body will have lost 15% and by 45, 30%. It is at this stage that you really start to notice a change in your skin’s elasticity and texture.
Why Hydrolysed Marine Collagen?
The percentage of collagen that is actually absorbed into your body when ingested (bioavailability) is critical to the effectiveness of the supplement. Bioavailability largely determines how well any nutrient you ingest works.
The issue with collagen molecules is that they are enormous, so unless they’ve been hydrolysed, they are simply too big to be absorbed when ingested, and thus never reach the dermis, which is the underlying layer of the skin where collagen lives. Our collagen absorbs quickly into the body and is allowed to make its way to the areas it is needed most
Our Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is Sodium hyaluronate – the salt form of HA and is a water-soluble salt that holds 1000 times its weight in water. This way the HA is more stable and less likely to oxidise. Sodium hyaluronate has a much lower molecular size than standard HA, which allows it to penetrate better.
Naticol® is a fish collagen peptide, produced by enzymatic hydrolysis. It is a mixture of peptides with various molecular weights including some dipeptides and tripeptides. It is made from fish skin and scales. Using Naticol® in our product has the following advantages over other collagen sources:
• Bioavailability: Naticol® provides the appropriate amino acids which make up the collagen in the body. The low molecular weights grades allow absorption into the bloodstream after digestion.
• Sustainability: Naticol® is made from the skins and scales of fish that would otherwise be discarded in the fillet process.
• Quality and traceability: Naticol® is produced in Europe under ISO 9001 and ISO 22000 standards.
• Safety: The ionic demineralization and filtrations assure the maximum purity and a high collagen ratio (98% – 99% on a dry matter basis). Sterilization guarantees low bacteria.
Relevant EFSA Approved Health Claims available:
Amongst the other vitamins, our product contains:
– Vitamin C which contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin, bones and cartilage.
– Riboflavin, Biotin & Niacin which contribute to the maintenance of normal skin.
– Biotin, which contributes to the maintenance of normal hair.
10g collagen per serving
300g Powder (29 Servings)